Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pre-School Valentines Day.

Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I'm trying to get my camera out more. Trying. So anyways, the kids are in a city-run "pre-school" class called Leland's Little Learners. Once a week we go for an hour to read books, color and do crafts. The kids love it. Mommy--I'm still up in the air about it as I spend 90% of my time running after Sam and trying to make sure he's not ripping the place down brick by brick. Sigh. Thank heavens he at least likes crafts--now if only he didn't zip through them in 3.5 seconds.




This was our Valentine's Day Party. The kids had fun giving each one of their valentines. Brook and I had fun making them. Well, the first 15 or so. The following 25 wasn't so fun for a tired mommy the night before.


Story time! This is the time that I dread. Although Sam really likes reading books one-on-one (for about 5 minutes, and it has to be his level of reading), he does NOT enjoy this.


Of course Brook eats it up.






At home I let them have at their bags. At one point Sam came over to me and had FOUR lollipops in his hands. I laughed and said, "Are you sick yet?" "Yes." "Do you want to throw those away?" "Yes." And he did! Granted he fished them out after nap......

No comments:

Post a Comment