Thursday, May 3, 2012

Texas, Part II

Mmmm....S'mores night!
I love Owie being all, "Yo girl, why you touchin' me?"

Seriously?!  How can you not want to smother his face with kisses?!

Dawson, rocking his custom-made beanie by yours truly.

"Alright guys, no flinging flaming marshmallows at the golfers...they're bad enough as is..."




JT and Dawson were working on this together...okay, Dawson put it together and JT had way too much fun trying to set it off when Dawson wasn't looking...

Bahahahahah!  He is so freaking proud of himself. <3 <3 <3

We were even able to squeeze some Mommas Only time in--DELICIOUS lunch and pedicures!

Oh, the magical powers of chocolate Popsicles.

Nice 'stache, buddy!

You too, Maddy.

We were also able to meet up with the awesome family that has Izzy!  I was so torn as to whether see her or not while I was there, afraid I'd want to smuggle her in my luggage and bring her home with me.

But I am so glad I did.  Although I was pretty bummed out that she had to stay, it was apparent that she was so happy.  It was also nice that she was happy to see me too.

She even remembered all of the tricks that we taught her!
Love that puppy!
(P.S. Thanks for the photos, Amy!!!  They are priceless to me!)

It was tough being away from home and in a different time zone...

Snuggling up to watch a movie.


It was such a fun trip full of laughing, crying, singing, playing, and lots of being silly.
I love you girls and look forward to next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment